Dayrize’s purpose is to bring consumption within planetary boundaries by helping businesses and consumers reduce their impact. We have developed the most advanced impact measurement technology which provides impact transparency for consumer products across 5 dimensions of sustainability. We are Series-A SaaS scale-up, work with some of the world’s biggest retail and CPG companies and are supported by world-leading investors.
We are a diverse team of brave, joyful and curious individuals from all over the world and we are looking for a Business Development Representative to help us fulfil our growth ambitions. So if you’re a driven, smart and creative individual with a passion for tech and social impact, we are looking for you!
Application Deadline: 10th March 2023
Department: Sales and Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Amsterdam or London (remote)
Job Title: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Reporting To: Head of Sales & Marketing
Why take this opportunity to work at Dayrize?
Help drive our EMEA sales
The BDR role is one of the most important sales and commercials roles in Dayrize, so we are looking for smart, creative and driven individuals who want to make their name in a rapidly growing technology company. If you enjoy a culture of winning, fun, not taking yourself too seriously whilst at the same time saving the world, read on, this role is for you.
The BDR role supports the Dayrize Account Executives by helping book meetings via a mutually agreed inbound and outbound sales strategy. Lead generation is the BDR’s main responsibility, and we have a great commission structure to ensure that you are rewarded for your hard work. We need someone with superb communication skills, who feels comfortable picking up the phone to make cold calls and understands the massive impact their role can have on our organisation.
Become a part of a supportive and energetic team culture:
The three values we aspire to as being part of the Dayrize team are being brave, being joyful and being curious.
- Brave: Say what you feel and feel empowered to use your ideas to make a difference
- Joyful: We strive to make our work life as joyful, fun and meaningful as possible
- Curious: Never stop wanting to learn and improve, ask questions and challenge ideas
We are a small and close-knit team which the Marketing and Demand Manager will form an integral part of, and as we are growing rapidly there is great scope for career development.
- Increase pipeline through qualifying inbound and outbound leads to help build our business
- A self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Outbound calls and emails to prospects
- Conduct market research to identify new leads
- Partner with Account Executives, Marketing and other stakeholders on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Articulate the key value of Dayrize to a wide range of industries and personas
- Balance high volume and personalized prospecting to qualify leads
- Set up meetings with prospects and sales team
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with some public speaking experience
- Eager to learn complex data/software topics and articulate them to a wider audience
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to make new connections with prospects
Bonus if you have
- 1+ years’ experience working in a BDR role
- 1+ years’ working in the technology/software industry
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Salesforce, Hubspot
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Shares and ownership in a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to join at the early stage of our journey and help define our success
- Clear roadmap of career development within Dayrize
Work in a rapidly growing and evolving scale-up team, where you can play a pivotal part in addressing climate change in a fun, positive way while celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We work in a hybrid model, with “Together Tuesdays” at our office in Amsterdam. English is our default work language.
Dayrize is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If the above describes you, please do send your CV along with a quick note as to why you are keen on this role to email@example.com using the job title in the subject field.
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Dayrize.io to keep your CV and application details on record for 12 months and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.