Dayrize’s purpose is to bring consumption within planetary boundaries by helping businesses and consumers reduce their impact. We have developed the most advanced impact measurement technology which provides impact transparency for consumer products across 5 dimensions of sustainability. We are Series-A SaaS scale-up, work with some of the world’s biggest retail and CPG companies and are supported by world-leading investors.
We are a diverse team of brave, joyful and curious individuals from all over the world and we are looking for a Marketing and Demand Manager to help us fulfil our growth ambitions. So if you’re a driven, smart and creative individual with a passion for tech and social impact, we are looking for you!
Application Deadline: 10th March 2023
Department: Sales and Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Amsterdam/Netherlands or London/Home Counties (remote)
Reporting To: Head of Sales & Marketing
Help define and deliver our global marketing strategy.
We need a marketing expert to help develop creative and successful campaigns to drive MQL’s and position Dayrize as a thought leader in the climate tech space. We are a young and rapidly growing company and we have lots to do, so we need someone who loves to take ownership to help shape our marketing strategy and deliver on our global sales targets.
You’ll have experience in a SaaS scale-up business and be comfortable with the metrics, techniques and channels that define and deliver success in this environment. We are looking for someone who is comfortable expressing their ideas and has the tenacity and hard work ethic to see them through to success!
Become a part of a supportive and energetic team culture: The three values we aspire to as being part of the Dayrize team are being brave, being joyful and being curious.
- Brave: Say what you feel and feel empowered to use your ideas to make a difference
- Joyful: We strive to make our work life as joyful, fun and meaningful as possible
- Curious: Never stop wanting to learn and improve, ask questions and challenge ideas
We are a small and close-knit team which the Marketing and Demand Manager will form an integral part of and as we are growing rapidly there is great scope for career development.
In this role, you will be supporting the Sales and Marketing team with:
- Creating “always-on” demand generation campaigns using the LinkedIn and Google ad networks, including managing media spend and campaign performance, with a view to creating MQLs into the sales team
- Be capable of designing and running lead nurturing campaigns using HubSpot, with a strong track record of driving marketing qualified leads (MQL) into a sales CRM system
- Demand generation asset development – work with a copywriter on small and major content pieces, ranging from social posts and blogs to whitepapers and case studies, with the objective of driving leads into the top of the funnel
- Track lead conversion and velocity through the funnel, constantly optimizing, through testing
- Input into the creative process to define new, relevant and differentiating content marketing campaigns, demand generation initiatives and PR / brand awareness activities
- Updating and maintaining the company website – creation of pages, landing pages etc., laying out content, updating and repurposing content (WordPress)
- Tracking and reporting on website and social platform performance
- Managing the company’s social media platforms including scheduling and posting new content
- Event management – help to plan and organize tradeshows and conferences
Skills, Knowledge And Expertise:
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, with at least 2 years directly managing demand generation activity in a SaaS business
- Direct experience of creating and managing digital ad campaigns on the LinkedIn and Google platforms
- Field marketing / event management experience
- Proven ability to lead own area of responsibility and deliver quantifiable results
- Able to work with senior stakeholders and local teams, globally, in a collaborative fashion
- Demonstrates the ability and willingness to learn and understand new data industry concepts
- Full understanding of paid social channels and their appropriate use
- Experience of HubSpot and/or Salesforce
- Proficient in Google Analytics, HubSpot, WordPress (or other similar CMS) and MailChimp (or other mainstream email marketing platform)
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up is a major plus
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Shares and ownership in a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to join at the early stage of our journey and help define our success
Work in a rapidly growing and evolving scale-up team, where you can play a pivotal part in addressing climate change in a fun, positive way while celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We work in a hybrid model, with “Together Tuesdays” at our office in Amsterdam. English is our default work language.
Dayrize is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If the above describes you, please do send your CV along with a quick note as to why you are keen on this role to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title in the subject field.
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Dayrize.io to keep your CV and application details on record for 12 months and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.