Dayrize is bringing product life cycle assessment transparency to the mass consumer market, making it accessible for brands of all sizes to understand and validate their sustainability claims.
Dayrize’s purpose is to bring consumption within planetary boundaries by helping businesses and consumers reduce their impact. We have developed the most advanced impact measurement technology which provides impact transparency for consumer products across 5 dimensions of sustainability.
We have already partnered with over 500 brands and scored thousands of products… and we are just getting started. We have ambitious plans to bring impact transparency to every consumer product in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be supporting the Materials Research team with:
- Researching environmental impact data and recyclability of materials.
- Calculate and model the environmental impacts of materials.
- Diving into Life cycle assessment (LCA) papers, academic journals, sector publications, to discover material impacts.
- Making sure that our materials database is well document and up to date
- Supporting researching existing (sector specific) materials and databases which could support our own research.
- Have Degree in chemistry, bioscience, sustainability or related academic fields a strong plus
- Are a detailed, meticulous researcher
- Love to learn about the latest in material sustainability science
- An itch to solve problems
- An interest in sustainability, circularity, environmental impact analysis
- Are able to work in a flexible, agile start-up environment
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- You are experienced in working with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- You enjoy working in a team, are a team player and have well developed social skills
- Are currently studying in the Netherlands, or able to work in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to the Netherlands for this internship
…we’re keen to hear from you!
Work in a rapidly growing and evolving start-up team, where you can play a pivotal part in addressing climate change in a fun, positive way while celebrating our diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We work in a hybrid model, with “Together Tuesdays” at our office in Amsterdam. English is our default work language. For this internship, we offer a montly stipend of €400, with additional travel compensation if you live farther than 50km away from Amsterdam.
Dayrize is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If the above describes you, please do send your CV along with a quick note as to why you are keen on this role to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title in the subject field.
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Dayrize.io to keep your CV and application details on record for 12 months and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.